Bald Eagle Drive
- CRITTER CAFE - this pet resort and spa offers a full range of holistic, all natural pet foods,
organicbakery treats and unique gifts for pets as well as 5-star doggie boarding, daycare and a full
service grooming salon. www.crittercafemarcoisland.com 810 Bald Eagle Drive. 239.389.8488.
- ISLAND BIKE SHOP & SCOOTERTOWN - full service bicycle sales and repairs www.islandbikeshops.com. 1095 Bald Eagle Dr, 239.394.8400
- ISLAND COASTAL OUTFITTERS - this recently beautifully remodeled store offers one of the largest selections of apparel, shoes and accessories, for all the family, available on the island. Based in Rose Marina, it also has a wide selection of Bote paddle boards and other fine coastal equipment, including fishing tackle and boating supplies. The marina also offers boat rentals, gas and diesel sales for boats and is home to many of Marco’s finest fishing charters and boat tours. www.IslandCoastal.com or www.rose marina.com. 951 Bald Eagle Drive, 239.394.2502
- JEWELRY BY LAURA - for the last 25 years this jewelry store, which is located in the lobby of the JW Marriott Hotel, has offered something for everyone. No matter what your budget you’re sure to find something perfect from their large selection of Sterling silver, fashion jewelry and14/18 kt gold and diamond jewelry. 239.389.0190
- OMG THAT’S CHIC - formerly located in Marco Town Center Mall, this store is bound to inject a little whimsy into your life with an eclectic collection of very reasonably priced ladies’ clothing which is designed to please all tastes and to fit all shapes and sizes. And when it comes to accessories there’s plenty of bling to make your outfits sing... sparkle abounds and there’s also a great selection of one of a kind jewelry. www.omgthatschic.com. 287 N Collier Blvd. 239.970.2102
- SUNSATIONS - this large store offers everything you could need for the perfect beach vacation including brand named clothing, swimwear, shoes and sunglasses for all the family as well as kids’ toys, pool toys, beach chairs and more. 671 S Collier Blvd (opposite Charter Club). 239.393.0555
- SUNSHINE BOOKSELLERS - with two locations on Collier Blvd, these well stocked stores offer the best in books for vacation reading as well as newspapers, greeting cards and gifts. The north store also offers mailboxes, UPS and FedEx Shipping and the south store incorporates a full service US Post Office. www.sunshinebooksellers.com. 1000, N Collier Blvd #14. 239.394.5343 and 677 S Collier Blvd. 239.393.0353
- THE PRESSED OLIVE - This brand new store is Marco’s new source for more than 22 different fused and infused extra virgin olive oils and 22 flavors of premium balsamic vinegars. There’s also a great selection of cookwear, kitchen gadgets and serving dishes as well as a unique range of gourmet foods, like freeze dried soups, unusual glazes and pasta/BBQ sauces as well as locally made products like Amelia Island toffee, Marco Island Honey Company honey and lots more. www.ThePressedOliveStore.com 919 North Collier Blvd., in Flagship Harbor Plaza, between Verizon and Michelbob’s. 239.970.5231
An up-market Italian style retail and dining center overlooking the marina on beautiful Smokehouse Bay. With its fountains, waterfront restaurants, large courtyard with open air bar, and ice cream shops, this is a great place to wander around and visit the galleries and stores www.esplanadeshoppes.com
- C'EST LA VIE - a great little store offers cutting edge ladies' clothing and accessories, which are guaranteed to get you noticed! 740 N Collier Blvd., Unit 108. 239.970.2438
This quaint old fishing village, just minutes from Marco Island, boasts several great waterfront restaurants and offers a rare taste of Old Florida.
- FIA'S ISLAND BOUTIQUE - has a great new look post Hurricane Irma. Reflecting Goodland’s eclectic nature, the fishing village’s only retail store offers a unique blend of easy to wear island style clothing, fashion jewelry and gifts. Located right next to Stan’s Idle Hour Restaurant, Fia’s Island Boutique presents a fashion show during Stan’s famous Sunday concerts and offers a great selection of novelty wear and Stan’s memorabilia - essential accoutrements for the full Stan’s Sunday experience. Open Tuesday - Sunday 11am-6pm in season. Call for summer hours. www.fiasislandwoman.com. 239.642.6116.
Marco Town Center Mall
Marco’s largest shopping center, this spacious tropical mall has 30 great restaurants and stores, including Publix. It offers a huge variety of merchandise including beach, casual and formal wear, shoes, jewelry, health foods a gallery and is also home to Marco’s active community theatre, The Marco Players. Located on the South east corner of the intersection of Collier Blvd and Bald Eagle Drive, it has entrances on Bald Eagle, Collier Blvd and East Elkcam Circle.
- BEACHWORKS - Since Terri Knapp bought this long established store a few years ago she has brought a great new energy to it. With quality brand name apparel for all the family such as Fresh Produce, Big Hed, Pete Huntinton and Kahala and a great selection of men’s and ladies’ shoes they also offer luxurious beach towels and beach puffs, local interest books for adults and children and island gifts. They also stock Bug-N-Burn, a wonderfully soothing anti-itch and sunburn cream.. www.beachworksonline.com 239.642.7777
- BLUE MANGROVE GALLERY - this lively gallery, which changed hands last summer, offers a wonderful selection of tropical art and photography, Florida designed accent furniture, artisan jewelry and handcrafted gifts to please all tastes. You’ll find an enticing children’s section, handbags and textiles, hand blown glass and pottery as well as a full selection of Key West Aloe and Naples Soap Company products and Marco Island Candle Company candles. Their Dune Jewelry incorporates Marco Island authentic sand and they have a great selection of Lizzy James jewelry, hand made in the USA. Fun, colorful and inspiring - a favorite among the locals, visitors and a great destination stop! www.bluemangrovegallery.com. 239.393.2405.
- MARGARITAVILLE ISLAND RESERVE - this brand new store offers a nice variety of casual men’s clothing from Jimmy Buffet’s popular clothing range as well as men’s hats, shoes and LandShark sunglasses. It is owned and run by the ladies from Beachworks (see above) so we know it’s going to be good! 239.970.0708 / 239.970.0809
- MARCO CRAFT AND SHELL CO - has relocated to Marco Walk with a new name.... SHORE GOODS.
- SANDPIPER CLOTHIERS - quality clothing, shoes and accessories from famous brand names such as Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines and Tori Richard attract a wide range of customers (men, women and children) to this long established family run Marco Island store, which also has sister branches in Naples and Key Largo. Check out their newly expanded children’s department. www.sandpiperclothiers.com. 239.642.6691
- THE UPS STORE - avoid airport hassles by getting your excess luggage packed and shipped home ahead of time by the UPS store. They also offer a huge selection of packing supplies, in-store computer rental, high speed internet, copying, notary services and mail boxes. 239.642.0011
- YOUR ISLAND HOME - there’s no need to leave the island to find a great selection of high quality, yet reasonably priced, home decor and gift items - just visit Your Island Home in their new, larger location in suite #420! From luxurious bamboo linens, sumptuous towels and decorative pillows to colorful serving pieces, stemwear, lamps, photo frames and artwork, this store offers a remarkably wide choice of tropically themed items including locally hand painted holiday decorations and Marco Cat gifts. www.yourislandhome.com 239.642.7366
Marco Walk Plaza
The entertainment and dining center of the island. Catch a newly released movie, or dine at one of the five fabulous restaurants which offer indoor seating as well as outdoor in the pretty central courtyard with its fountains and lively buzz. www.marcowalkplaza.com. 599 South Collier Blvd, across from the Hilton.
- BEACH DAISY - One of Marco’s most exciting clothing and accessory boutiques, specializing in effortless lifestyle clothing, jewelry, shoes and accessories with an emphasis on USA made lines. . www.beachdaisy.net. 239.394.0169
- DOLCE MARE - recently under new ownership, this boutique offers hand made chocolates and confections, artisanal gelato, authentic French macarons and gift baskets. Stop by to meet the friendly new owner Michelle Pyle and try her delicious homemade cakes, available by the slice or whole cakes if ordered in advance. They also offer a new espresso bar with a full range of gourmet coffee which you can enjoy inside or people watching from their comfy chairs in the Marco Walk courtyard. www.dolcemaresweets.com. 239.389.9000
- OPTICAL BOUTIQUE - serving Marco island for 23 years, this great little boutique offers designer eyewear featuring Tom Ford, Versace, Bobbi Brown, Caviar/Cazal, Diva, Lafont, Maui Jim, Ray-Ban Stella McCartney and more. 239.642.4776
- SEA LA VIE - this new swimwear and resort wear boutique opened in late March and is the sister store of Beach Daisy, just around the corner at Marco Walk. It offers a wide range of brand named swimwear, like Johnny Was and Sunsets, as well as a great selection of cover-ups, beach bags, flip flops and Michou jewelry. 207.235.7500
- SHORE GOODS - this fascinating store, which relocated from Marco Town Center Mall and changed its name in early summer 2018, has a huge selection of vintage home accents and locally made handcrafted gifts. It will inspire you to get crafty and take advantage of their great selection of art supplies, specimen shells, Marco Island memory book and jewelry supplies. www.shoregoods.store. 239.394.7020
Shops Of Marco
One of Marco’s longest established shopping centers, the Shops of Marco offers a great variety of stores including the island’s largest Publix, a liquor store, dollar store and several restaurants. Located at the south east corner of the intersection of San Marco Road and S Barfield Drive.
- KATHEIN JEWELERS OF MARCO - this beautifully appointed store offers a huge selection of fine jewelry and interesting art work. Family owned and operated, they have created a relaxed, customer friendly environment where you’ll never feel pushed or pressured. They want you to be 100% satisfied with the purchase you’ve made, and it shows in their approach to customer service. They perform all repairs, custom design work and appraisals in house and their team includes bench jewelers, diamond setters, watchmakers, CAD designers and a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist, making Kathein Jewelers a one stop shop for all of your jewelry needs. www.Katheinjewelers.com. 239.259.8937 See article in our Season 2016 edition
- KEEP IN TOUCH - this busy store has a wide selection of gifts, greeting cards, stationery, candles and souvenirs and Life is Good clothing. They also offer Marco Island products like cookies, honey and candles as well as fruit shipping, packing, boxes and shipping supplies, computer stations with high speed internet as well as printing, fax and notary services. And, best of all, their US Post Office contract postal unit, now with two stations, is open whenever the shop is. www.keepintouchstore.com 239.393.6300
- TONGA’S DESIGNS - in addition to a great collection of fine ladies fashions, including beach, resort and cruise wear, this unique store also offers a wide selection of formal wear, including ‘Mother-of-the-Bride”, as well as accessories, jewelry and alterations. 239.642-8750
- SALON AND SPA BOTANICA - Committed to both the world of beauty and the world’s environment, this salon and spa carries an extensive range of organic Aveda beauty products for use in the salon and to take home. www.salonandspabotanica.com. 239.394.6633
The Shops at Olde Marco
This colorful key West style shopping area is located in a cobbled courtyard behind Café de Marco and boasts several art galleries, clothing store, beauty salon, and restaurants. Take Bald Eagle as far north as you can go and bear to the left onto Royal Palm Drive.
- LOCAL COLOR ART GALLERY - this artist owned gallery located on the mezzanine above the shops features the work of many local artists. There’s lots to see including textiles, sculpture, oils, jewelry, water colors, photography, fiber art, children’s books and custom framing. www.malendatrick.com/localcolor. 239.394.2787 or cell 615.292.9110
South Heathwood Drive
- MARCO ISLAND HISTORICAL SOCIETY GIFT SHOP - When you shop at this store you will not only have the choice of a mix of work by local artists and artisans, including paintings and reproductions of Calusa masks, but there’s also a wide selection of books, plush toys and unique jewelry. And, most important of all, you will also be contributing to the development and upkeep of this important museum which opens a window onto the fascinating past of Marco Island. Open 10am-3pm Tuesday to Saturday. 180 S Heathwood Drive. 239.389.6447.. www.themihs.org
- MARCO ISLAND CENTER FOR THE ARTS GIFT SHOP - Offers an opportunity to purchase all kinds of items made by local artists and to help support the local artistic community. From custom made charms (made by Kathein Jewelers of Marco), oil and watercolor paintings to hand made pottery, jewelry, silks and soaps, there’s a great selection at very reasonable prices. 239.394.4221, 1010 Winterberry Drive www.marcoislandart.org
- MAKE A MEMORY - as well as licensed and bonded fruit shipping and a ‘design your own gift baskets’ service, this well stocked store also offers a great selection of unique gifts, Florida made items, gourmet chocolates, bath and body products and Marco Island nautical blankets. Visit their great new location opposite the main Post Office and next to Hoot’s, at 567 East Elkcam Circle. www.makeamemory.com. 239.642.3600 or 800.524.4144
- MARCO ISLAND FARMERS’ MARKET - this seasonal weekly open air market offers fresh fruits, garden vegetables, herbs, fresh flowers, seafood, baked goods, honey, sauces, kettle popcorn, chocolates, fresh flowers, soaps, exotic jewelry and works from local artists. Every Wednesday 7:30am-1pm from thru April 24th 2019. It will return again in November 2019. Veterans’ Community Park, 901 Park Avenue. For more details call 239.642.0575 or visit www.cityofmarcoisland.com
- MARCO ISLAND CANDLE COMPANY - This island based company incorporates the highest quality waxes and highest quality fragrance oils for a perfect candle that doesn’t sacrifice your health or home. Each candle is thoughtfully crafted in small batches, handmade locally with love. Every candle provides a $1 donation to a local charity here on the Island. Marco Island Candle Company candles are available at several island stores and it has also recently open its own retail space at 9 Front Street, inside Bella Florals, and is now offering “Candles in the Kitchen” - candle making parties in your own home. Follow them at Facebook.com/MICandleCo 507.206.7878
- JO-ANN SANBORN - specializing in the art of the Everglades local artist Jo-Ann Sanborn has closed Sunshine Gallery at the Esplanade but you can still see her work on her Facebook page and website www.joannsanborn.com. 239.404.9179
- ROOKERY BAY NATURE STORE - You will find an assortment of wonderful gifts for the family or maybe a souvenir for yourself... books, clothes, stuffed animals, souvenirs and other gifts that embody the unique estuarine environment in Southwest Florida. Every purchase from The Rookery Bay Nature Store supports the Friends of Rookery Bay and its mission to provide resources for Rookery Bay Research Reserve’s education, research and stewardship programs. Open Monday–Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm. 300 Tower Road, Naples. www.RookeryBay.org 239.530.5940
WE HAVE EVERYTHING YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ON MARCO ISLAND