Bald Eagle Drive
- CRITTER CAFE - this pet resort and spa offers a full range of holistic, all natural pet foods,
organicbakery treats and unique gifts for pets as well as 5-star doggie boarding, daycare and a full
service grooming salon. www.crittercafemarcoisland.com 810 Bald Eagle Drive. 239.389.8488.
- ISLAND BIKE SHOP & SCOOTERTOWN - full service bicycle sales and repairs www.islandbikeshops.com. 1095 Bald Eagle Dr, 239.394.8400
- ISLAND COASTAL OUTFITTERS - this recently beautifully remodeled store offers one of the largest selections of apparel, shoes and accessories, for all the family, available on the island. Based in Rose Marina, it also has a wide selection of Bote paddle boards and other fine coastal equipment, including fishing tackle and boating supplies. The marina also offers boat rentals, gas and diesel sales for boats and is home to many of Marco’s finest fishing charters and boat tours. www.IslandCoastal.com or www.rose marina.com. 951 Bald Eagle Drive, 239.394.2502
- JEWELRY BY LAURA - for the last 23 years this jewelry store, which is located in the lobby of the JW Marriott Hotel, has offered something for everyone. No matter what your budget you’re sure to find something perfect from their large selection of Sterling silver, fashion jewelry and14/18 kt gold and diamond jewelry. 239.389.0190
- MAKE A MEMORY - specializing in gift baskets and bonded fruit shipping this well stocked store also offers a great selection of unique gifts, Florida products, Crabtree & Evelyn and Gourmet Chocolates. www.makeamemory.com. 277 N Collier Blvd. 239.642.3600 or 800.524.4144
- OMG THAT’S CHIC - You probably loved this women’s boutique when it was in Marco Town Center Mall so you’ll be pleased to hear that it has moved to a great new location on North Collier Blvd - next door to La Miranda’s Nails & Spa (between Nene’s Kitchen & Doreen’s Cup of Joe). They are offering the same fun merchandise and the same warm southern welcome so stop by soon and welcome Kenda to her new abode! www.omgthatschic.com. 287 N Collier Blvd. 239.970.2102
- SUNSATIONS - this large store offers everything you could need for the perfect beach vacation including brand named clothing, swimwear, shoes and sunglasses for all the family as well as kids’ toys, pool toys, beach chairs and more. 671 S Collier Blvd (opposite Charter Club). 239.393.0555
- SUNSHINE BOOKSELLERS - with two locations on Collier Blvd, these well stocked stores offer the best in books for vacation reading as well as newspapers, greeting cards and gifts. The north store also offers mailboxes, UPS and FedEx Shipping and the south store incorporates a full service US Post Office. www.sunshinebooksellers.com. 1000, N Collier Blvd #14. 239.394.5343 and 677 S Collier Blvd. 239.393.0353
An up-market Italian style retail and dining center overlooking the marina on beautiful Smokehouse Bay. With its fountains, waterfront restaurants, large courtyard with open air bar, and ice cream shops, this is a great place to wander around and visit the galleries and stores www.esplanadeshoppes.com
- BUTTERFLY BEACH - a colorful, ever-evolving specialty clothing store offering unique, affordable and fun apparel, swimwear, accessories and shoes. With handpicked name brands which reflect the latest trends in the fashion world you’re sure to find something for everyone in the family. www.butterflybeachclothing.com. 760 N. Collier Blvd, Unit 103 in the Esplanade. 239.394.0837
- C'EST LA VIE - a great little store offers cutting edge ladies' clothing and accessories, which are guaranteed to get you noticed! 740 N Collier Blvd., Unit 108. 239.970.2438
This quaint old fishing village, just minutes from Marco Island, boasts several great waterfront restaurants and offers a rare taste of Old Florida.
- FIA'S ISLAND BOUTIQUE - has a great new look post Hurricane Irma. Reflecting Goodland’s eclectic nature, the fishing village’s only retail store offers a unique blend of easy to wear island style clothing, fashion jewelry and gifts. Located right next to Stan’s Idle Hour Restaurant, Fia’s Island Boutique presents a fashion show during Stan’s famous Sunday concerts and offers a great selection of novelty wear and Stan’s memorabilia - essential accoutrements for the full Stan’s Sunday experience. Open Tuesday - Sunday 11am-6pm. www.fiasislandwoman.com. 239.642.6116.
Hitching Post Plaza, Naples
- WATCHES - formerly Watches Galore, this store was based on Marco some years ago. As well as a wide selection of great value watches, greeting cards, gifts, Mahjongg cards and more they offer watch battery replacement and link removal. 11550 Tamiami Trail East, East Naples. 239.732.9299
Marco Town Center Mall
Marco’s largest shopping center, this spacious tropical mall has 30 great restaurants and stores, including Publix. It offers a huge variety of merchandise including beach, casual and formal wear, shoes, jewelry, health foods a gallery and is also home to Marco’s active community theatre, The Marco Players. Located on the South east corner of the intersection of Collier Blvd and Bald Eagle Drive, it has entrances on Bald Eagle, Collier Blvd and East Elkcam Circle.
- BEACHWORKS - Since Terri Knapp bought this long established store a few years ago she has brought a great new energy to it. With quality brand name apparel for all the family such as Fresh Produce, Big Hed, Pete Huntinton and Kahala and a great selection of men’s and ladies’ shoes they also offer luxurious beach towels and beach puffs, local interest books for adults and children and island gifts. They also stock Bug-N-Burn, a wonderfully soothing anti-itch and sunburn cream.. www.beachworksonline.com 239.642.7777
- BLUE MANGROVE GALLERY - this lively gallery, offers a wonderful selection of tropical art and photography, Florida designed accent furniture, artisan jewelry and handcrafted gifts to please all tastes. You’ll find an enticing children’s section, handbags and textiles, hand blown glass and pottery as well as a full selection of Key West Aloe and Naples Soap Company products and Marco Island Candle Company candles. Their Dune Jewelry incorporates Marco Island authentic sand and they have a great selection of Lizzy James jewelry, hand made in the USA. Fun, colorful and inspiring - a favorite among the locals, visitors and a great destination stop!. www.bluemangrovegallery.com. 239.393.2405. .See article in our winter 2016 edition
- GEORGIE’S AND THE SHOE RESORT - this busy boutique has been a firm favorite of locals and visitors alike for the last 36 years. Long time owner Georgie Doll has recently taken a step back but is still working closely with her daughter Heidi to pull together the distinctive collection of top quality, high fashion ladies’ clothing, shoes and accessories for all ages that they have always been famous for. www.georgiesshoeresort.com/ 239.394.2621
- ISLAND TIME - for a great selection of brand name casual apparel, shoes, and Marco embroidered wear for the whole family, at the best prices, visit Island Time. Also featuring Marco’s largest selection of crocs for men, women and children as well as a great selection of cool summer dresses and T-shirts perfect for the island’s hot summer climate. 239.970.2277
- MARCO CRAFT AND SHELL CO - this great little store has a wide selection of specimen shells and a new make and take craft space where you and your children can work on craft projects without messing up your home. The locally made handcrafted gifts will inspire you and the great selection of art, shell, memory book and jewelry supplies, along with the helpful, experienced staff, will help you bring your ideas to fruition. Celebrating 20 years on Marco Island. Click here to learn more. www.marcocraftandshellcompany.com. 239.394.7020 Please note Marco Craft & Shell Co’s Marco Town Center store will be closing on May 31st 2018, as they are relocating to Marco Walk with a new name.... SHORE GOODS. See article on page 44 for more details.
- SANDPIPER CLOTHIERS - quality clothing, shoes and accessories from famous brand names such as Lilly Pulitzer and Tori Richard attract a wide range of customers (men, women and children) to this long established family run Marco Island store, which also has sister branches in Naples and Key Largo. www.sandpiperclothiers.com. 239.642.6691
- THE UPS STORE - avoid airport hassles by getting your excess luggage packed and shipped home ahead of time by the UPS store. They also offer a huge selection of packing supplies, in-store computer rental, high speed internet, copying, notary services and mail boxes. 239.642.0011
- YOUR ISLAND HOME - there’s no need to leave the island to find a great selection of high quality, yet reasonably priced, home decor and gift items - just visit Your Island Home in their new, larger location in suite #420! From luxurious bamboo linens, sumptuous towels and decorative pillows to colorful serving pieces, stemwear, lamps, photo frames and artwork, this store offers a remarkably wide choice of tropically themed items including locally hand painted holiday decorations and Marco Cat gifts. www.yourislandhome.com 239.642.7366
Marco Walk Plaza
The entertainment and dining center of the island. Catch a newly released movie, or dine at one of the five fabulous restaurants which offer indoor seating as well as outdoor in the pretty central courtyard with its fountains and lively buzz. www.marcowalkplaza.com. 599 South Collier Blvd, across from the Hilton.
- BEACH DAISY - One of Marco’s most exciting clothing and accessory boutiques, specializing in effortless lifestyle clothing, jewelry, shoes and accessories with an emphasis on USA made lines. . www.beachdaisy.net. 239.394.0169
- OPTICAL BOUTIQUE - celebrating 23 years on Marco Island this great little boutique offers prescription and non-prescription designer eyewear featuring Tom Ford, Versace, Bobbi Brown, Caviar/Cazal, Diva, Lafont, Maui Jim, Ray-Ban Stella McCartney and more. 239.642.4776 See our feature in our Winter 2013 edition e-magazine
- SHORE GOODS - Formerly Marco Craft And Shell Co - opening the first week of June 2018, this fascinating little store, which is moving from Marco Town Center Mall, has a huge selection of vintage home accents and locally made handcrafted gifts which will inspire you to get crafty and take advantage of their great selection of art supplies, specimen shells, Marco Island memory book and jewelry supplies, 239.394.7020 www.marcocraftandshellcompany.com
- VINTAGE ISLAND - at this beautiful new store the emphasis is on white, bright and easy to wear up to the minute ladies’ fashions and they have recently also introduced a collection of men’s wear as well. It’s all fun, fresh and very Florida! Open seven days til late. 239.970.0074
Shops Of Marco
One of Marco’s longest established shopping centers, the Shops of Marco offers a great variety of stores including the island’s largest Publix, a liquor store, dollar store and several restaurants. Located at the south east corner of the intersection of San Marco Road and S Barfield Drive.
- KATHEIN JEWELERS OF MARCO - formerly Golden Gate Jewelers of Marco - this beautifully appointed store now sports the family name and offers a huge selection of fine jewelry and interesting art work. Family owned and operated, they perform all repairs, custom design work and appraisals in house. The Kathein family have had a fine jewelry store in Fort Lauderdale for over 30 years and, having fallen in love with Marco some years ago, they fulfilled a dream when they opened their second location here on Marco in 2014. www.ggjmarco.com. 239.259.8937 See article in our Season 2016 edition
- KEEP IN TOUCH - this busy store has a wide selection of gifts, greeting cards, stationery, candles and souvenirs and Life is Good clothing. They also offer Marco Island products like cookies, honey and candles as well as fruit shipping, packing, boxes and shipping supplies, computer stations with high speed internet as well as printing, fax and notary services. And, best of all, their US Post Office contract postal unit, now with two stations, is open whenever the shop is. www.keepintouchstore.com 239.393.6300
- TONGA’S DESIGNS - in addition to a great collection of fine ladies fashions, including beach, resort and cruise wear, this unique store also offers a wide selection of formal wear, including ‘Mother-of-the-Bride”, as well as accessories, jewelry and alterations. 239.642-8750
- SALON AND SPA BOTANICA - specializing in beauty in harmony with nature, this salon and spa also offers an extensive bareMineral make-up boutique and beauty products to take home. www.salonandspabotanica.com. 239.394.6633
The Shops at Olde Marco
This colorful key West style shopping area is located in a cobbled courtyard behind Café de Marco and boasts several art galleries, stores, a beauty salon, gelato store and restaurants. Take Bald Eagle as far north as you can go and bear to the left onto Royal Palm Drive). www.CollectionOnMarco.com
- BIJOUX - this sophisticated, little boutique aims to offer something different from the other “beachy” Marco Island stores. So if you’re looking for something a little out of the ordinary stop by and take a look at its selection of gifts, home goods, jewelry, body care products, baby clothes and specialty clothing. 239.970.6099.
- LOCAL COLOR ART GALLERY - this artist owned gallery located on the mezzanine above the shops features the work of many local artists. There’s lots to see including textiles, sculpture, oils, jewelry, water colors, photography, fiber art, children’s books and custom framing. www.malendatrick.com/localcolor. 239.394.2787 or cell 615.292.9110
South Heathwood Drive
- MARCO ISLAND HISTORICAL SOCIETY GIFT SHOP - When you shop at this store you will not only have the choice of a mix of work by local artists and artisans, including paintings and reproductions of Calusa masks, but there’s also a wide selection of books, plush toys and unique jewelry. And, most important of all, you will also be contributing to the development and upkeep of this important museum which opens a window onto the fascinating past of Marco Island. Open 10am-3pm Tuesday to Saturday. 180 S Heathwood Drive. 239.389.6447.. www.themihs.org
- MARCO ISLAND CENTER FOR THE ARTS GIFT SHOP - Offers an opportunity to purchase all kinds of items made by local artists and to help support the local artistic community. From custom made charms (made by Kathein Jewelers of Marco), oil and watercolor paintings to hand made pottery, jewelry, silks and soaps, there’s a great selection at very reasonable prices. 239.394.4221, 1010 Winterberry Drive www.marcoislandart.org
- MARCO ISLAND FARMERS’ MARKET - this seasonal weekly open air market offers fresh fruits, garden vegetables, herbs, fresh flowers, seafood, baked goods, honey, sauces, kettle popcorn, chocolates, fresh flowers, soaps, exotic jewelry and works from local artists. Every Wednesday 7:30am-1pm November 15th 2017 thru April 18th 2018. It is closed now for summer but will re-open in November. Veterans’ Community Park, 901 Park Avenue. For more details call 239.642.0575 or visit www.cityofmarcoisland.com
- MARCO ISLAND CANDLE COMPANY - this island based company incorporates the highest quality waxes and highest quality fragrance oils for a perfect candle that doesn’t sacrifice your health or home. Each candle is thoughtfully crafted in small batches, handmade locally with love. Every candle provides a $1 donation to a local charity here on the Island. Although they do not have their own store Marco Island Candle Company candles are available at: Keep in Touch, Shops of Marco, 135 S Barfield Dr.; Make A Memory, 277 N Collier Blvd.; Wake Up Marco, 912 N Collier Blvd; Strands by Jules, 2 Marco Lake Dr.; and the Marco Island Farmers’ Market, 901 Park Ave, Wednesdays 7:30am-1pm in season. Facebook.com/MICandleCo.
- JO-ANN SANBORN - specializing in the art of the Everglades local artist Jo-Ann Sanborn has closed Sunshine Gallery at the Esplanade but you can still see her work on her Facebook page and website www.joannsanborn.com. 239.404.9179
WE HAVE EVERYTHING YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ON MARCO ISLAND