- FREY & SON HOMES - combining taste, value and fine craftmanship - that’s the key to a great custom home and this family have been building exquisite custom homes in SW Florida since 1972. Visit their Barbados model home at 861 N Barfield Dr. www.freyandson.com. 239.394.1964
- MARCO ISLAND PHOTOGRAPHY - For a wonderful memento of your Marco Island vacation why not have master photographer Peter Berec take a sunset portrait of your family on the beach? www.marcophotography.com/. 239.642.3500.
- KEEP IN TOUCH - packing, boxes, shipping supplies and fruit shipping are available at this store, as well as a US Postal Office contract postal unit. www.keepintouchstore.com Shops of Marco. Map 1 (6F) 239.393.630
- SUNSHINE BOOKSELLERS - UPS, FedEx Shipping and crating with free local pickup when shipping through their account. www.sunshinebooksellers.com. 1000, N Collier Blvd #14 Map1 (4C). 239.394.5343
- THE UPS STORE - avoid airport hassles by getting your excess luggage packed and shipped home ahead of time by the UPS store. Marco Town Center Mall. Map1 (4C), 239.642.0011
- A-CLASS TRANSPORTATION at your service! Luxury, service and affordability in airport transportation.www.aclasstransportation.com. 239.389.0550
- CANARY TRANSPORTATION - established in 2005, specialize in trips from Marco to all south Florida airports in clean, comfortable and reliable vehicles. From one to seven passengers, and more if necessary, courteous drivers are dependable and on time. Weddings, proms, business meetings and a night on the town in addition to their airport service. www.canarytransportation.com 239.325.7207
- ROCK RENTALS - six and eight seater, street legal golf carts. Daily weekly and monthly rentals available. Free delivery to anywhere on the island. Now offering informational Marco Island tours - Rock Rentals will pick you up from your location, and take you on a tour of the island, stopping at various sights of interest. Or let them be your designated driver on a local pub crawl to the islands’ best spots for nightly entertainment.For more information see their facebook page at www.Facebook.com/rockrentalsllc/ 239.908.6878
- SALT LIFE TRANSPORTATION - provide fast, friendly, professional airport trips at a fair price with free wi-fi in every vehicle. Don’t drink and drive.... they also offer $7 rides anywhere on Marco during the following hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30am-10pm, Friday and Saturday 7:30am-11:00pm, Sunday: 8am-8pm. Summer hours are subject to change. www.saltlifetransportation.com 239.308.8686
Pool Service & Repair
- GB POOLS - call Marco Islander George Baran for a free quote for reliable weekly swimming pool maintenance and expert pool equipment installation and repairs. Ask about his special offer for Marco Review readers! www.GBPoolsMarcoIsland.com 239.249.1107
- MARCO AIRPORT - The Marco Island Executive Airport is conveniently located to Marco Island, Naples, Goodland and Isles of Capri and provides “red carpet service” for tourists, clients and residents flying privately into and out of SW Florida. It provides affordable, convenient, safe hassle-free air travel. Airport staff provides professional, friendly, personal service to all customers and arranges for ground transportation and local reservations upon request. A $9.4 million project is currently underway which includes a new aviation terminal.
CLUBS & ORGANIZATIONS
- MARCO ISLAND RACQUET CLUB - The only publicly available tennis, pickleball and racquetball facility on Marco Island. Outdoor, lighted courts and air-conditioned, indoor racquetball courts available year-round. Members and non-members alike are welcomed. Racquets and paddles are available for loan at no cost with a court rental or guest fee. Daily, no-fee court time available weekly. Call for current court availability, reservations and scheduled activities. 1275 San Marco Rd., 239.394.5454
- RESIDENTS’ BEACH - open to Marco Islanders who own improved property or rent for a month or longer (30-59 day rentals from January 1 through April 30 qualify for walk-on Residents’ Beach/park at Sarazen Park membership only). www.marcocivic.com. 1770 San Marco Road, Suite 204. 239.642.7778.
- MARCO ISLAND CENTER FOR THE ARTS - Offering a whole range of classes for adults and children. www.marcoislandart.org 1010 Winterberry Drive. 239.394.4221
- MALENDA TRICK - Art lessons by appointment. Shops of Olde Marco
258 Royal Palm Drive. 239.394.2787
- MARCO ISLAND YOGA - daily yoga classes on south beach. Marco Map (8C). See write-up in “Spa, Beauty Salons & Yoga”. Follow them on Facebook or call for more information (201) 214.1360 / (712) 210.3853
Copyright 2017 The Marco Review: Marco Island Vacation. All Rights Reserved.